Hola Familia!
The conference was great! Yes we got to see all 5 sessions, and my hands were on fire taking notes haha. There were alot of good talks but I will have to say that I was a little disappointed that Elder Holland didn't speak more... I really like his talks! But I really liked the talk by Elder C. Scott Grow ( haha his name is kinda funny...see scott grow...) about the atonement and how no matter how bad people have it or how bad they have messed up they can always come back and the Lord will always accept them.
We only had one investigator that went to the conference, but President Angulo gave us a promise and a blessing, he said that every investigator that goes to the conference would convert. We were running to the houses of the investigators on Friday handing out fliers that were made, sadly we only had one but happily we had at least one! She actually already wanted to get baptized but I know it strengthened her testimony. Tuesday and Wednesday, I was really sick and I was in the house for the whole day. I think I ate pan that went moldy but it could have been a number of other things as well. So the work was a little slow this week, also we are practicing for a choir that we're having for an activity that we are having for Easter. Other than that things are going really good.
I didn't have transfers, niether did my companion. Today we don't really have much of a pday and I don't really have much time to write because we only have till 11 for pday because President is going to speak to us all and were going to practice for the choir.
I didn't get the package but I am hoping to get it today. I'm really jealous that you're going to Hawaii but I hope you have fun and take me one day when I get home :). Tell Monique that I hope she gets better, it'll be kinda weird that I'll get home and be the only one that doesn't really know her very well. But it's all good! Give everyone my love! Miss you all so much! Keep safe!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment