Friday, August 20, 2010

MOM! DONT DO THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN! I want the longest email you can possibly write! I don't care if I read anyone elses but yours! But thanks for the dearelder too! umm the blacklight is for squorpians (yo no se how to spell that)so is the Spanish kicking in or does he just not know how to spell scorpions? ha ha!. The pant hangers: I dont think I need them anymore unless you have already bought them. I will just buy some when I get to Mexico because they will be too hard to put in my luggage! I'm glad that you were able to finish grandmas house and that you are here helping Kimberley! I'm so excited to have a new nephew! Remember to give him lots of love for me! I hope he liked the letter that I wrote to him. Ya that is crazy how fast summer went by! Tell Kelley that I said hahahaha that she has to go back to school! It will be good for her! Don't let her complain though b/c I am in a classroom for 2x as long as her everyday and I love it! I don.t have alot of my friends emailing me but it;s more like one from you and one from Josh and Becky and Kim usually sends me one and Lauren emails me too. Other than that I write the rest of my friends with letters. It's just that we only get 30 minutes and the computers are really slow and they freeze up sometimes and ya they are just terrible! ha But all is well! I'm still loving it here though! The 30th is coming up really fast though! I'm hoping we can get our visas on time! Pray for them! Colten still hasn't gotten his visa yet! but I heard Drake got his mission call! Have you heard anything about Blake? I wrote him a letter but he hasn't written me back yet! I'm glad you are all doing well! I pray for you all everyday! We got to watch the Joseph Smith movie that they play in Salt Lake after our Sunday devotional the other day it was amazing! They had to get special permision to show it! After Monday my district will be the oldest district in our zone! Isn't that crazy!? It's going by so fast! It does not feel like we have been here for 6 weeks today! but im still loving it! I keep learning so much everyday and have found such a great love to learn and read the Book of Mormon! Everyday I find my new favorite scripture! It's awesome! The temple today was awesome! Me and Elder Mabey (another Elder in his district) did initiatories, then went up to the celestial room! It was awesome to go through those again. It just helped me remember what went on and what I am promised! I hope I can always keep the temple in my heart! Teaching in the mock teachings is going really good! We have taught the first lesson 2x and next Tuesday we will teach the 2nd lesson! I'm way excited! Well I love you all and am thankful for all the love and support! Thanks for all the letters too! and keep writing me I wanna hear everything! Love Elder Jake Hatch!

No comments: