Friday, August 20, 2010

August 4, 2010

Just a little note from mom: I am including E. Hatch's entire emails from now on...mostly so that I don't have to edit as much and forward all of his emails to a lot of people.

I will answer your questions first. Yes the jeans worked out and the jeans fit alright! I'll probably send them and my shoes home before I leave here but I really needed more shoes to wear cause my gym ones get stinky haha. Yeah I got the box! Thanks so much for it! Could you not find the rest of my ties? or did they just not fit? I forgot my zip up tie and I really want it if someone can find it ha. But thanks for all the great stuff in the box! I learned that I probably have to get a new bag...they tell the missionaries going to Mexico that they need to have a one strap backpack so I will figure everything out and let you know! Thanks for all the work and help on my house! Could you take some pictures of it and send them to me so I can see how all the progress is going and how it is looking!? Thanks if you can! Also while your up here you can write me dear elders and I get them the day you send them! It;s alot easier for me to write longer emails if I can read letters earlier! but I love all the letters that I have gotten! Can someone thank the young women in the ward that sent me the package of letters and candy!? That was awesome and I really appreciated it! Tell Dad thanks for the dearelder. It really helped me because I was having a little bit of a hard time and it helped put me right back in my place! He said to pray like everything depends on the Lord and to work like everything depends on me and it really impacted my week! So thanks Dad! I love you! Spanish is starting to be alot easier I can pretty much carry on a short conversation with anyone and we started giving the first lesson in Spanish this week it was awesome me and my companions are really working hard to be able to teach in Spanish! I love you all and thank you for all the love and support and prayers! Love ELDER JAKE HATCH!

No comments: