This week's email was SHORT but E. Hatch did answer some of my questions...
*Yes P-Day is great!
*Yes we got to go to the temple today it was such an amazing experience to go with all my friends here!
*Yeah! Elder Young left last week (after being in the MTC for over 16 weeks therefore the Yeah! from E. Hatch...he really liked him as a companion) so I am back with the trio Elder Moak and Elder Smith and me! Elder Young is going to Tampico Mexico.
*Send letters to dearelder.com cause I don't have enough time to read all the emails and write everyone back!
*Yes we have a debit thing we get 6 dollars a week for vending machines.
*Spanish is coming along alot better every day!
*From now on we will only be teaching in Spanish so I am pretty scared! But I know I can do it! *We study so much idk what to start with! I am in the classroom for 10-12 hours every day so after a month (today)! it is kinda getting old but I still love it!.
I ate pie in honor of Dad at the temple today! (Kreston likes to stop in for a piece of pie at the temple whether it's waiting for a bride to come out, or waiting for a sealing to start, or after a session! Sounds like the tradition is being passed down) haha I Love you all and sorry this is so short! LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment