Friday, July 9, 2010

The MTC

The MTC is great! This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. I am in a classroom close to 12 hours a day. So Kelley don't complain about going to school. But I am learning so much about the Gospel it is awesome. The two main reasons that I love the MTC is first because at no other time in my life have I constantly felt the Spirit everyday. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world when you wake up and know that you are going to be feeling the Spirit a lot throughout the day. Second is the food! I really like the food here, it is a dream come true when breakfast rolls around each morning. All you can eat: biscuits and gravy, waffles, pancakes, french toast, and all my favorite cereals! So the MTC has been great so far. Everyone said after Sunday the days seem shorter and a bit easier. Well today is Monday so I guess I have made it past the hard part. My companions are Elder Moak y Elder Smith. They are great, and those of you wondering, yes I am in a tri-companionship, another Elder that was to be on of our companions didn't come. Spanish is great, but it is giving me a real hard time. This is the first time ever in my life that I feel like the dumb kid in class. Everyone in my district took at least a year of Spanish in High School (P.S. The ASL Missionaries are only a hallway away...that was a close one!). So I am struggling with my Spanish, but hopefully it won't last too long. I love and miss all of you so much and I think and pray about you everyday! My P-day is Wednesday so I will be able to write then. We have about an hour of P-time this morning so that is why I am able to write today. With all my love, Elder Hatch

No comments: