Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday July 21, 2010

Yep! I am having a great p-day! P.S. I got a new companion! His name is Elder Young! Guess where he is from?? Pleasant Grove! (Where Kim & Dayne...E. Hatch's sister and brother in law live...their last name is Young) ha. He lives by Dayne's sister (KyLee) that has the slide in her back yard! haha He is awesome and probably the best missionary in our zone! I am learning so much from him! He has been here in the MTC today starts his sixteenth week in the MTC. He is waiting for his visa...so pray for him, it is sitting on the consolates desk and he just won't sign it for some reason yet. He is such a good missionary and he is so patient, he has really helped me love the MTC. (As a side note...when Kim read this she called and told me that she knows the companion's mom and just saw her at the store last week!...such a small world!)
Please write me letters (dearelder.com it's free to Provo MTC) Not getting letters makes for a really sad day! Thanks for all the ones I have gotten though too! And thanks for the packages too!
I'm doing my laundry right now so I'm pretty bored. I have moved all of my stuff twice this week, I moved into Elder Young's room and then we just had to move back to the room I was in before! Spanish is coming a lot better but I still feel like the dumb kid in class haha but it is all good! I am slowly learning my lesson about being more humble.
I can send as many emails as I want but I only get a half hour to email. I can send probably 4-5 in that half hour though so send me all of the family emails please! p.s. I hope ashley did good on her test today! I prayed for her everyday and I had all the people in my room say a prayer for her! I saw Nathan Larson finally! He is loving the MTC but he said Korean is crazy! I finally said hi to Bronson (his second cousin from Utah) but he didn't remember me haha. No, the temple isnt open yet. :(. but it is all good!
My teachers are awesome! I have a girl teacher and a guy teacher. Hermana Anderson, and Hermano Allen. They are awesome I have learned so much from them, especially Hermano Allen he is such a cool guy and is such a good example and teacher! I still love the MTC and I am learning so much especially about how important it is to be obedient and diligent. Being in a classroom for 13 hours a day is really difficult for me still but when I focus and be diligent when I am learning and studying it goes alot faster! We do get to go on Sunday walks to the temple which is great! Well my time is almost up...I love you all and pray for you all everyday!

No comments: