Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday, August 26, 2010

We didn't get an email on Wednesday from E. Hatch. Read on to find out why!

Hey mom!
So I got alot to say and just a little time sorry this letter won't be too detailed! I am leaving on MONDAY! haha awesome right!? Don't be scared for me though I'll be fine! I can't wait to go and get my Mexican on! We leave Salt Lake at 6:00 am and land in Dallas at 9:45 am. Then we have a 3 hour layover when I will be calling you! Then we leave Dallas at 12:30 pm for CHIHUAHUA! and land in Chihuahua at 1:25 pm! I'm really excited if you can't tell! I still don't know if I need a 1 strap backpack so I'll let ya know when I get there! I'm sending a package of my jeans and my Nikes. If I need some work shoes I'll buy some cheap ones down there cause I love my Nikes too much to take them to Mexico. Lo siento (I'm sorry). Could you also write on my facebook that I am no longer in the MTC so my address is the Mission address! Gracias! I hope you love your new car I'm so excited for you! LOVE YOU! send me pics of it!

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

wow . . . departing right on schedule.
unheard of!
i'm so happy for him.