Hey Family!
This week was really great but it (the work) was just a little bit slow because we had alot of activities. President Angulo has been here for like half of the week so we have had alot of meetings and stuff. He has also been working with the Stakes here and we had some special meetings where we invited all of the investigators and the Ward members. It was really good! Just that I had to sing a bunch, and because there aren't very many of the missionaries that are the singing type here, I had to step up (because Sister Angulo obligated (volunteered?) me haha). I was kinda nervous because me and like 3 other missionaries sang in front of basically a Stake Conference haha. It wasn't too bad though.
I'm really learning alot here in Juarez, it's kinda crazy how much changes when you go from one city to another. Me and my companion are still working hard to get these Wards running like they should. There are alot of inactive families. We are also working with investigators that are progressing and so we should be having a baptism here soon!
I still haven't gotten my package so I'll still be waiting for that and idk when I will get it now since it didn't come with Pres. Angulo when he came. He is going to be in our District Meeting today so it will be really good! Idk if we are still going to go to the Temple because I haven't heard anything about it.
This week I saw Elder Smith (companion from the MTC) yesterday! It was really cool! He got robbed the other day so he was telling me about that cool experience! They didn't get away with much, his watch and like two bucks. I still haven't seen anything and nothing has happened to us so I'm still really happy! I'm just praying really hard that nothing happens! Well thanks for the letter! I hope everyone has a great week and that you all pray to have missionary experiences because they are the best! Love you all and miss you all alot!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment