Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi Family!

This week was really great! We worked really hard. I don't think that the results that we had this week showed it but I know that the blessings don't always come right away.

This letter will be pretty short because I don't have alot of time. I have transfers. My companion is going to be staying here and be a trainer! It's really cool! Im going to ...............Juarez. haha But don't worry I'll be fine! Idk where it is exactly in Juarez but I'm excited! My zone is called La Cuesta, and my area is called Lomas. I have to be in the bus station at 12:30 and a member is going to take us in like a half hour so this will be kinda short.

The baptism went really well! I baptized her (Gaby) and then Diego, our mission leader, did the confirmation. I'm really excited to have transfers but I am kinda sad to leave the area since I've spent the last 7 months here. I feel like I've grown to be a part of the ward and gained their confidence. My companion is doing really well, he has learned alot and is ready to be a trainer. In my last interview with President he told me that I needed to help my companion as much as I could. He didn't tell me what for, I guess now I know! Most of the missionaries that I have talked with have loved being in Juarez so I'm really excited.

I haven't gotten the package yet but hope to soon! I'm glad everyone at home is doing good and having fun! Have lots of fun on the houseboat for me! Love you all and miss you all alot!!!

Love Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: