Hey Family!
Sounds like everyone had a good and really busy Easter! I was thinking about the ward Easter egg hunt on Saturday haha. I’m glad everyone is doing well and keeping busy!
This week was great! We are working a lot with the members that took their friends to Conference so that we can teach them. We are also really busy because we have lots of investigators to teach now. We are now going to make DVDs of Conference so that we can make sure that everyone listens to the Prophet and Apostles. I think it would be a good idea if Dad downloaded the Conference and made some DVDs so that everyone in the family can have a copy of the Conference on hand and watch it again. Plus it’s really good to just put in the DVD player when you in the house and doing something else because you can listen either way! That’s what we do when we are in our house! So let me know how that goes!
We are also working with some menos (less) active young men that are mission age and are now preparing to go on a mission! We have an appointment tonight with a guy that came to Conference and came to Church yesterday and is really excited and interested in the Church so we will see how it goes today! Thursday and Friday were really slow days because everyone here is Catholic and so all the stores closed on Thursday and nobody was to be found ha the streets were empty and nobody was in their houses, all went to reenactments of the crucifixion. Friday everyone left town or were visiting family. But either way we were able to visit some people.
So yesterday we got to the house and my companion realized that he had lost the keys to our apartment. So we called the Bishop and he came and picked us up to help us look for them. We looked for them for a while and then decided it was late and so we went and stayed in the other missionaries’ house for the night. We left early in the morning and called a locksmith. He got to the house and opened the two locks in about...15 seconds. Yeah that was just about as impressive as it is scary! haha. Then he made us a new set of keys. So I didn’t sleep very well last night haha but it’s all good. I’ll get over it ha.
Yeah I knew that Kim was going to have another baby, but I thought that it was still a secret that’s why I never said anything. But it’s awesome I’m way excited to have another nephew (I’m confused…Kim doesn’t know what she’s having yet…right Kim?...or is that another secret?)!
That’s cool that Kelley is going to the dance and is going to prom too! Hope she has fun! (if you’re reading this Kelley it wouldn’t hurt to write!!!)
Hope everyone has an awesome week! Miss you all and love you all lots!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment