Look at the can closely.....
This is what I bought on my last adventure to WalMart!
Hey Family!
This week was really good! We have a lot of work still, and things are looking great. This week we had our zone conference. It was on Thursday and it was like all day long! It was kind of tiring but very edifying and helping. We talked a lot about the General Conference and how we can apply it to all of our investigators and also how we can apply it to ourselves as missionaries. We also had interviews with President. It was really good to be able to have more guidance, and it was a lot better because our zone is a lot smaller so there were more opportunities to participate and interact with President.
We have 2 investigators that should be getting baptized soon, and a few more coming closer to baptism. We have been working with a guy named Ulysses that is the boyfriend of a member who almost already got baptized but had to work on some stuff before he could do it, but now we are preparing him again, he really has a big desire, and knows so much about the gospel and the Book of Mormon. Rene is another investigator that we are working with. We can only visit him like 2 times a week so it’s a little more difficult but he is very consistent about going to church which is awesome!
That’s great that Rigby had his blessing! That’s really exciting! Congrats Ashley and Dallin!
That’s good that you have been listening to the Conference talks! Keep it up! You will be blessed a lot! I’m glad that you are feeling better mom and hearing better, you´ll be able to make out my awesome Mexican accent when I get home hahah.
(I received an early morning phone call from the Mexico Chihuahua Mission today about Elder Hatch's release date and our plans....)Yeah I had still not called Elder McDonald because we were super busy this week with the zone conference and all. But that’s good that you were able to speak with him, and get things all scheduled! Did you tell him to put me on the first flight out? haha I could imagine you doing that :)
I love you all so much and miss you all as well! Have a great week everyone!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment