Sounds like things are going great at home! I’m glad that you enjoyed General Conference! I really enjoyed it as well! That’s funny about Bishop’s brother ha. And you never told me that you were having surgery, but I’m glad that it went well and I hope you aren’t feeling so dizzy anymore either!
Last week was really awesome, very busy and very tiring but it was great! We had a goal to have 15 lessons per day; we were able to do it a couple days but not every day. We were super busy. It was fulfilling. Conference was amazing as well! I had been looking forward to it a lot! I really loved all the messages! There were a lot directed to investigators which was awesome, and President Monson’s lesson on the plan of salvation was so powerful! Our goal for how many investigators we wanted to have at General Conference was 20, we didn’t get to 20 but we did have 16 investigators in General Conference! It was awesome! My companion and I were really happy with 16! We worked really hard and it paid off! It was a great blessing for us. We also were thinking about some of our other investigators that didn’t go and it could have been quite a few more, but some of them live like 25 mins. from Cuauhtémoc so that’s why they couldn’t come. We went to this little pueblo and found like 7 new investigators in one day, it was awesome. It’s a place where missionaries have never been, it’s really small probably only a few hundred people. On Monday we went to Chihuahua for a meeting with President and all the Elders from Chihuahua and the south zone. We were there till like 6:30 and then came back to Cuauhtémoc but we didn’t really have time to do anything that day, that’s why I couldn’t write you. Yesterday we were swamped visiting everyone who went to General Conference, so that’s why we are writing today! Sorry about the confusion.
I talked with Presidentes (sorry just had to leave it…so funny to me!)Secretary, he needs to know what our plans are so that he can purchase my plane ticket home. I was also thinking about what you said in the letter about just coming home and then we can come back another time and visit more …so I think that’s what I would like to do.
Thanks for all the support! Love you all and miss you all a lot!Love Elder Jake Hatch
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment