Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday, April 30, 2012


Hey family!
Glad to hear that everyone is doing great! Makes me very happy to know that!

This week was great. We had changes on Monday last week. Elder Lopez went to Guerrero. It’s like an hour and a half towards Sonora from here. My companions were Elder Lipps, and Elder Rugerio. We were the zone leaders. I was supposed to be showing them the area and then they were going to change me as well. Then to our surprise this morning, they called us and told us that the two of them had changes and that I wasn’t getting changed out after all! That probably means that I will finish in this area like President had already told me! I’m super excited. I got kind of down when they told me I was going to get changed out because I really like where I am at. The Ward is awesome and we have lots of support.
Our baptism didn’t go through this week, we pushed it back a week so the baptism will be this Saturday! 5 de Mayo!! haha that should be pretty cool! I’m excited for that. Ulysses was the guy that was going to get baptized on Saturday but now he is going to get baptized this Saturday. The other person that is getting baptized this week is Atziry. She is 13 years old and everyone in her family are members except her dad, she wanted to wait to get baptized with her dad, but her dad isn’t anywhere close to getting baptized so she doesn’t want to wait anymore. She is really excited! We also found a family of 7 people this week, and I really hope that they can all progress because they are all older than 8, it would be cool to baptize another complete family!
We are going to have a mission activity soon. It’s like a carnival. There will be games and spiritual stations and they get points and ¨ordinances¨ and then at the end depending on what they did we put them in a ¨kingdom¨… Like a representation of the Plan of Salvation. I’m very excited for that!
Sorry, with the transfers today I don’t really have a lot of time to write, but I hope that was informing enough!

I’m really excited to talk to everyone in like two weeks! It will be my last call home!
Los extraño a todos y los amo muchisimo! Tengan una buena semana!

Love Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: