Monday, December 27, 2010

December 13, 2010

Hey mom!
Yeah I haven't gotten my package yet but one of the Secretaries in the Mission Offices said he was still trying to get ahold of it but the Secreteries and the Assistants don't really get things done very well but hopefully iIwill get it soon! Thanks for sending my package too! I'll be really excited to get it! I still have not recieved any instruction on how I am supposed to contactact you on Christmas, I'm kinda thinking that it is just up to us so I will probably call you a couple days before and let you know when I'll call. I don't know how I should do it though so look up some ways this week and let me know next Monday. It's probably best if I call you and you call back the number. but enough about that haha. p.s. i have gotten some of my reimbursments and I talked with the secretary of finances and he said it takes so long cause they have to send all of them to Church Headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico or something like that so that's why but I have received some of them so I'm not too worried now.
This last week I was a little sad cause i didn't get an email from you but its all good! Me and my companion are working really hard and we have two baptisms planned on the 25th so that will be something really special. I'm kinda sick right now I've got a cold and my body feels like it has no energy. But everything is going good. My companion is from Hidalgo. He is way cool and is teaching me alot and helping me with my Spanish so much! We get along really well and we share the responsibilities alot more than with Elder Salvador so its going alot better but the investigators are doing good and we had one of them go to church on his own and we didn't have to go to his house to have him go with us it was cool. But I'm running low on time cause we had alot of changes in the district and it took alot of time today but I'll make sure and write some stuff down next week so I can email faster! Love you all and thanks for all the support and prayers! Take care love you all! Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: