Monday, December 27, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hey how's everything going!? I'm guessing that you thought I would be emailing later today but I'm in Chihuahua, Chihuahua for our Christmas meetings. So I'm emailing right now cause it's about the only time that I will be able to email. ha I'm still doing good and I'm still getting to know my companion. This last week was a little slow for us because my companion got sick and we had alot of stuff to do. But everything is good still! I'm gonna be here until Friday morning when we travel back to my area. I know my streets now if you wanna look on google. It's Paseos de la AlmanceƱa, Paseo de Isamal or something like that and its the last house on the street right next to the big field that seperates the groups of houses. Hopefully I will be able to get my package while I am here in Chihuahua so that I do not have to wait for it. I still don't know how I'm supposed to contact you or when for Christmas other than on the 25th. I don't really have too much to report on right now cause not much has changed since last week but I hope that everyone is doing good and that you all have a great week! Love you all and miss you! Tell everyone to write me!! Love Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: