Monday, December 27, 2010

December 20, 2010

Hey mom!
This week was pretty good! We had interviews with President this morning and it was really good to get to talk to him a little bit and he talked to us for a little and then we had little interviews with him as well. I think my whole district is alot more excited about the work now! I know I am! It was kinda hard last week cause i was sick and I had to go to the doctor and that was scary to do here in Mexico so I'm glad that's over. I got prescriptions and I had to buy more medicine and so I might have to take out some more money soon so just be aware. Also I used my card last week in the new Walmart cause I needed some thermals. We didn't have food two of the days last week so we had to go and buy food for those two days and that's another reason that I might need to take out some money too. I got my package, well I hope I at least got the majority of my package idk what all was in the package but I know they opened the package of batteries and took at least half of them haha. But the mp3 was there and the speakers and the treats and the battery charger. I'll look through my package and let you know what was all in it next week. They opened it from the bottom. Next package put big pictures of Jesus and or the Virgin Maria on all of the creases where you open the boxes because they won't wanna tear them to open the packages. I actually heard some really bad news when i read some of my emails today and it kinda bummed me out.
I hope you all have a great Christmas! I can't wait to talk to all of you!

No comments: