Hey mom!
You will probably be the only one that I will have time to write back today so please express that to everyone in the family and tell them that I am sorry! It's because we got a call last night that they changed the hours for our pday and well I'm not going to lie I'm a little more than upset. It's alot harder this way for us to get everything that we need to done. We start our pday at 8 oclock and clean our house for an hour. Then we have until 2:45. We meet up with the other 4 Elders in our district and go to internet all together at 3. Then we have to start district meeting at 4 which doesn't give us our full hour that we are supposed to have to email. Then we finish district meeting at 5:30. Pday ends at 6 and it takes us about 15 minutes to where we have to walk for the bus stop to our area plus another 30-40 minutes on the bus. Not to mention carrying all of our wet clothes and groceries for the entire week. Then if we don't put our clothes out to dry at night we don't have dry clothes to wear the next morning. Idk who didn't think when they started changing all of this.
On the positive side, it was so great to talk to everyone this last week! I really enjoyed it and can't wait till May! haha Hopefully it will seem less than 5 months when it comes! I'm glad that all the family is doing well! It sounds like you all really did have such a busy holiday season! I bought the gas this morning. I also was able to find an ipod cable. It charges but I still don't know yet if it will transer music, hopefully I will have more time next week to test it out. I'll have to let you know what other things I want in my next weeks email so I will work hard on a list haha! Me and my companion have decided we are going to try and keep working with the lady that lives in San Fransisco del Oro for like 2 more visits and if she doesn't come to church we have to drop her cause we won't get reimbursed for the buses to go there.
Sorry I don't really have much more time but I will let you know more about what is going on next week. Love you so much and miss you all a ton! Have a great week!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment