Hey mom!
I actually have alot of news and not a ton of time to tell everything haha but I'll do my best!
Well this last week on Tuesday I had transfers and so I'm no longer in Parral. My new area is one of the two biggest in the mission though. We walk a ton. Yesterday we had to walk for almost two straight hours. I'm in Chihuahua now and my area is called Via Juarez. It's pretty cool other than it is just ridiculously huge haha. My new companion is Elder Cook, he is from Utah to say the least ha and we"ll put it at that. He was Assistant when I got here but this is his last cycle so he goes home in February. We had a baptism of a family of 5 and the 4 that were eligible to be baptised were. It was a cool experience. Also President Aangulo came teaching with us one night and well, neither me or my companion did any talking but it was cool to get some ideas of how to teach better!
Love, Elder Jacob Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment