Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

Well last week I didn't say anything about my birthday cause...uhh idk why haha. but it was good! Just a normal p-day. But at night I went with Hno Nogal (Elder Phelps' comp) and I bought a little cake and we ate it at their house. Then yesterday was his birthday so they invited us to have some cake with them haha.

Happy Valentines Day! I heard you made suckers and cake and cookies and had crush soda! Sounds like it was a blast! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

This last week our pipes finally got fixed but then our boiler didn't work so this morning I fixed it. Now it works after about a half an hour of work on it. But then we didn't have pressure in the shower cause there's only good pressure in the morning! But hopefully I'll get a hot shower tomorrow! We have two new investigators. they both went to church yesterday. It is a man and his daughter, but he is separated from his wife. His brother is a recent ex-missionary. He was christian but had some drinking problems and his church dropped him. So we have been helping him through some problems and he always has doubts and questions but he has a strong testimony of prayer. We put a baptismal date this last week but the guy couldn't come to church this week so it fell through cause he has to go at least 2 times, but his boss keeps making him work on Sundays. He is awesome and always reads the Book of Mormon and studies the pamphlets that we give him and always wants¨"the new ones" he is really cool! Welp I'll be waiting for my package! I'm not so worried about when I get it rather that I get what was in it. Thanks for everything! The love,the prayers, the support and everything else! Love you so much! Take care!

Love Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: