Hey Family!
This week went by really fast! It's been a good week, only that we decided to move the boy's baptisms to this week on Thursday so that we can prepare them a little better first. They live with their grandparents and on some of the weekends their mom takes them with her, and right now she lives kinda far so we haven't had the opportunity to be able to teach them all of the lessons. Hopefully we can follow through with them this week! We have another investigator. Her name is Sonea, she is awesome! She is so sincere and wants to learn so much! We're going to try and commit her to baptism this week! She always comes to church by herself and she always participates and has questions! It's pretty easy to teach her because she is really receptive! Hopefully she will accept a baptismal date!
My companion... he is from Idaho. We get along pretty well. For having almost two months in Mexico he speaks Spanish pretty well. Everything is really good with him. We're working really hard and loving it! We have had some trouble finding more investigators so we're going to be contacting alot this week!
Sounds like everything at home is going great! What's Dad been working on lately with Eric? How has Eric adjusted to the normal non missionary life? I bought some new shoes today, I just found the best ones I could that fit me the best and I'm just going to have to get used to the different feel of the shoes here haha.
We have alot of service planned for this week! Tomorrow were waterproofing a roof, and Wednesday were installing a heater with a member in this really old lady's house. It will be good! I'll just be more tired tomorrow and Wednesday.
We had our zone conference and it was really good! I learned alot of things! It really helped me in all of my studies this week! It felt like it opened up my mind alot! I have also started reading more in D&C and finding alot of promises that are really cool and then I try and apply them in the week! I can definitely see it making a difference! Welp the time is winding down and I gotta go now! Love you all and miss you all alot!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment