Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hola Familia!

Everything is going really good! I'm glad that everything is going good at home and that everyone had a good time at the cabin! Sounds like a really busy summer with all the camp outs and trips and stuff!

Things here are going really good! We had the baptism on Thursday and it went really well! Then on Sunday we confirmed them! It was really cool because on Sunday a General Authority (elder Valenzuela) came to our ward to give a talk and to analyze the ward council and give instructions, so me and my companion were asked to confirm Raul, and Nefi. I got a little bit nervous in front of Elder Valenzuela haha but at the end of the meeting he came over to us and told us we did good jobs!

Sonia still hasn't accepted a baptismal date but she does express that she wants to get baptized. We're still working with her alot! She came to the baptism and felt really good there but then didn't come on Sunday so we'll find out what happened on Wednesday! We were able to find some new investigators this week! We also have been working with Manuel's wife and his daughter, they both came to church on Sunday! It was really special! Manuel was just glowing because he was so happy that they came! Hopefully we can work a little more with them this week!

This week we are going to have divisions and my district leader is going to come to my area, I'm excited for that cause my district leader is Elder Raleigh, he was in one of my districts in Parral so it will be cool to be with him for a day! I'm just nervous for how my companion and the companion of Elder Raleigh will do because they both have less than six months, and are both Americans, that will be interesting haha.

I decided that the shoes that I bought are going to be for special occasions until I get them broken in haha cause they kinda hurt my feet if I walk like half the day in them, so I use them for conferences, Sunday, and meetings that we have. I'll keep doing it till my feet get used to them.

Thanks for the letter! I love you all and miss you all very much!
Until next week.

Love Elder Jake Hatch

No comments: