To Mom:
The mission: it's going great! Alot of work! The past week we have had so much rain!
We got so much rain we were soaking wet and my waterproof shoes were soaked and I walked around with wet feet for the whole day. Last night we had to walk through a creek to get home. It was quite the experience. Everything is going great. We are teaching like crazy so hopefully we will have more baptisms soon! Not much else to report on, my days are usually always the same but it's really fun! I'll try and think of more things that I can tell you during this week for my next email! Well I better check Dad's email now! I'm glad the family is doing great! Love you all! Love Elder Jake Hatch!
To Dad:
Thats an awesome experience of the promptings of the Spirit! I love having that happen very often here, who to talk to or which door to knock on or something I need to say in a lesson... it's awesome! I'm glad you had that great experience!
What is the name of the street you live on?
There are not really any street signs where I live haha so I have no clue of the street! I looked at the google maps and the picture is so old that the houses where I live aren't even there and my house has to be at least like 10-15 years old at least. So idk how to tell you where I live cause there aren't streets there either if I was looking in the right place! Well I hope everything goes well this week! Love you lots! Love Elder Jake Hatch
To Ashley:
Hola Hermanita! Mexico is treating me great! The language is coming, slower than I would like but it is coming! I teach an English class to people from 10 years old to like 23 every Saturday at 5 o'clock so it's every week! We're teaching a couple families but it has been a little bit harder lately cause some of our investigators are in the sierra working or doing whatnot so it's hard. But yeah we're always really busy! My p-day is pretty crazy...we have district meeting at 9:30 in the morning till 11:30 then every other week we play volleyball for a little. Then till 6 we do the things we need to like laundry, buy our food for the week, internet, clean the house, and cook food. After 6 it is a normal day again. We cook breakfast for ourselves every morning except on p-day cause we buy doughnuts before district meeting cause we have to come into El centro (there are real stores not just people who vend out of their houses like where I live) and we eat with members every day except Monday from 2-3. We don't ever eat dinner. Partly cause we don't have the time and partly because we're not really supposed to eat in the streets for health reasons, and partly cause we don't have the money. But it's all good I'm kinda used to it but by the time we get home I'm usually always hungry hah. But it's just the mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment