Hey Family!
Sounds like everything is going really well! I’m glad that you guys had a great time at Lake Powell, I’m jealous. Sounds like everyone is doing well too!
Well this week was really great! We got some cooler weather a couple of days which was really nice! We are starting to get some help from the both of the wards. We’ve been meeting with the bishop of one of our wards regularly these past couple days so we can get the ward working with us, and with the general conference coming up there isn’t a better time to start. We also talked this Sunday and I talked about things that we can do to prepare ourselves so that we can receive revelation and be able to continue receiving it after the conference with the Ensign. I was kind of nervous so I repeated a lot of stuff but it’s alright because he only gave us one night to prepare our talks. And in the other ward it was ward conference so we are going to be talking the next Sunday before general conference.
We found some new investigators this week that are really excited to be learning a lot! Brenda and Blanca, Blanca is Brenda’s mom and she has a little girl named Michelle. We found them contacting in the street, they both work at Wal-Mart here close to our house so it’s funny cause we see them when we go to buy stuff on Mondays. They live above this little store and they are really humble, but they have desires to learn more and to go to church but sometimes they work on Sundays so it’s difficult to come to church. Isabel didn’t come to church this week I don’t know why. We’re going to work with her more this week! We have a little problem with her cause she isn’t married to the guy she is living with so she can’t get baptized but they have plans to get married. They don’t have the money to do it so they are going to have to wait to be able to save up the money to do it. So we will see how that will go!
So the other day we were walking to an appointment and I was walking next to a wall and I was looking at the sidewalk cause the sun was really bright and I didn’t see the tree branch that hung over the wall. I walked right into it and it cut up my forehead pretty good ha-ha, but I’ve been putting Neosporin on it every day and it’s almost gone now ha-ha but it just reminded me that I always need to be aware of my surroundings ha-ha.
That’s cool that Jordan got a new ipad, because he sold his other one to Dave didn’t he? Just think mom when I get home from my mission you can buy me an ipad 3 and ill put on my facebook that all my facebook friends that say they have the best moms that they don’t, that I do because she bought me an ipad 3. How does that sound? Deal? Ok good then it’s settled ha-ha. I would put that even if you didn’t buy me one, but you just love me so much that you could do something nice like that for me :)
Well I think this week we are going to go to the temple which I am really excited for! I’m kind of nervous to go through in Spanish though, but it will be a really great experience, plus I haven’t been to the temple in over a year so it will be amazing!
Welp I gotta go now but I hope you all have a wonderful week and know that I love you all and miss you all a lot!
Love Elder Jake Hatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chihuahua Time
No comments:
Post a Comment